WHO is Anonymous?

I received this comment right after the kitchen image went up:

"Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "A Fun Photo!": I am wondering.. what happened to your real blog?? Whats with all the quizzes, etc?"

I was positive the culprit was Greg. Not that it wasn't a well-made point. I definitely have been getting nuts with the memes and quizzes. Maybe I should combine the memes into a once a week thing... then the quizzes once a week in a different post. I do like them, though. However, the real meat, the more intense cogitating - well, I've missed it, too.

So I wrote to Greg and explained it:

"As if I don't know who left that comment!
It's there but I will be getting back to real blogging, wiriting about ongoing things. Time has not been my friend of late. I should be writing more later. My mother is getting worse but wants to come home. Ray is better but alone and worried about my mother. Harry (my biological father) just lost one of his cats and wants me to come out soon. I'm depressed all the time without any cats.
Isn't life grand?"

And he wrote:

"I did not post anything to your blog, really. I dont have that email with your link. That comment wasn't me."

Ooooooooh, oops. He'd never deny something if it were true, so now I'm left wondering.

This next comment did not clear anything up:

"What a motley looking bunch of miscreants. I should know I'm front and center.fzubksni"

Now I'm completely intrigued. Front and center in that image is Cesar and no matter how much his English has grown (and it has, in leaps and bounds), he will not know the word miscreants - in fact, most people today don't. It is archiac. You might hear it at a Renaissance Faire or in an old movie. But most people don't know that word. So who sent this? I'm completely baffled!
Even if you don't tell me who you are, what the hell is "fzubksni"?!

But I am greatful! The posts are better quality now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...