Another Meme to Ease the Pain

My back is spasming all over; I'm waiting for dinner and the pain medicine to kick in and I'm trying to be distracted by this as well... Luis called and talked to me for a while, so that helped.

1. What time did you get up this morning?

I was up at my usual time - 0424. Before you groan, I like it that way.

2. Diamonds or pearls?

Neither. Garnets. Or sapphires, if it has to be a high-end kind of stone. I love flourite, but most people have the same reaction: Huh?

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

I liked it... what was it... Oh, I know - Swing Vote. It was great.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Oh, where to begin? Let's see... Eureka and Boston Legal.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?

Cereal in milk. I usually eat at the Club, so it is whole milk, but I drink very little milk as a matter of course, so it won't kill me. The cereal? Well, Product 19 is a favourite, so are Cheerios.

6. What is your middle name?

I haven't one.

7. What food do you dislike?

The list is staggering. I'm not a courageous eater. The worst...? Um... anchovies. Reeeeaally gross!

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?

The soundtrack to Ratattioulle.

9. What kind of car do you drive?

My beautiful Acura CL Type S silver sports car.

10. Favorite sandwich?

I prefer wraps. Usually honey smoked ham and lettuce (not that iceberg crap, either) with honey mustard.

11. What characteristic do you despise?

Wow. That is an unusual question. Martyrdom.

12. Favorite item of clothing?

Um, sweaters. One specific one...? I don't know.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

Saturn - oh, sorry, in the world. Hawaii, to see the volcanoes.

14. Where would you retire to?

Palm Springs, California.

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday?

My 40th. My main man threw me a big party to which no one came, but it was still fun. DJ, great music, dancing... incredible food.

16. Furthest place you are sending this questionnaire?

Czech Republic. Not bad, for far!

17. Person you expect to send it back first?

Hmmmm. Not sure. We'll find out!

18. When is your birthday?

26 January.

19. Morning person or a night person?

Daytime. Morning to others, but I love daylight.

20. Pets:

One 18-year-old American shorthair cat, Chelsea.

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

My mother had a thrid stroke. It's not good, but I suppose it is exciting. Certainly isn't normal life.

22. What did you want to be when you were little?

An astronomer.

23. How are you today?

Poorly. I'm not upset emotionally, so my back is spasming instead. That is supposition. My back is in terrible pain.

24. What is your favorite flower?

Sunflowers. They follow the sun.

25. What are you listening to right now?

Bones, on the telly.

26. What was the last thing you ate?

Candy... Now & Laters

27. Do you wish on stars?

No, but I look at them all the time.

28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Sky blue.

29. How is the weather right now?

Beautiful, as it often is at this time of the year.

30. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Luis.

31. Favorite soft drink?

I don't like soft drinks. Well, I don't know what a "soft" drink is, but I always think soda. I don't drink soda, but I like water with Crystal Lite raspberry lemonade.

32. Favorite restaurant?

Kabob Paradise.

33. Hair color?

Chestnut brown, but I do have it coloured (it would be quite grey if I didn't). So it is a brown, but with a dark red tint.

34. Summer or winter?

Autumn.

35. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Well, if those are my only options, chocolate.

36. Coffee or tea?

Lady Grey decaffeinated tea.

37. Do you want your friends to email you back:

Absolutely. I always do!

38. When was the last time you cried?

Not recently, which considering all the crap going on right now. It will happen eventually.

39. What did you do last night?

Slept.

40. What are you afraid of?

Well, usually I say spiders, which is true. I have no idea why. But right now, I have a much bigger fear of being permanently disabled. I don't want to live that way and I don't want to be in pain all the time.

41. Salty or sweet?

I like both, although candy is addictive to me.

42. How many keys on your key ring?

Let me think... two keys for the house... two keys for my parents house... one car key. My work keys are on a separate ring, so I have five keys.

43. How many years at your current job?

Three years, all of them amazing!

44. Favorite day of the week?

Monday, always. For some reason, the day flies by and is usually pleasant. I initially hated running the payroll, but now I find it enjoyable. I never thought I would say that.

45. Do you make friends easily?

Yes, for the most part.

46. How many people will you send this to?

I don't know. We will find out soon!

47. How many will respond?

At least a couple of them.

48. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends?

Always. Knowledge is a beautiful thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...