TMI Tuesday: #153

1. What is the strangest thing you have ever inserted or seen inserted (in a sexual manner) in person?


You know, I don't think anyone wants to know. Seriously.


2. Have you ever had sex anyone whose name started with a J?


Um, let me think... I think so, but the brain just isn't working right now.


3. Have you ever been outside completely naked?


Yes. I'd hate to think anyone hasn't.


4. Do you prefer music, tv, or other noise in the background when you have sex?


It depends on the moment. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.


5. Have you ever used ice for sexual purposes?


Sure. Who hasn't? It can be interesting...


Bonus: Have you ever been propositioned for group sex?


Come to think of it, I don't think I have. Which is okay; I don't hold strange or unusual sexual habits against others but this is not something I would go for. I just haven't any interest in group sex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...