Sunday Seven: Episode #159

I'm a little behind on my memes... but I did get honourable mention in this one!

So sorry to have kept you waiting with this week’s edition of the Sunday Seven! Actually, I came up with this topic two weeks ago, so I must have concluded somewhere in my brain that I had already written and scheduled this post to appear today.

I just realized that somehow, I managed not to do that!

This week, we’re talking about familiar sounds. Sounds that were actually meant to be familiar because of advertising and branding, and which have been trademarked. The magazine mental_floss, easily one of the greatest magazines ever invented, recently came up with a list of the 17 most recognized trademarked sounds. That’s 10 more than we need here, so it’s up to you to choose your picks for the best of the batch, or to come up with some of your own famous trademarked sounds if you feel that they missed something.

First to play last week: Aislinge of Tr’aislinge’s Tea Kettle. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)

Here is this week’s “Sunday Seven” question. Either answer in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your blog in which you answer the questions. A general link to your blog cannot count. Enjoy!
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION: Name the seven trademarked sounds you think are most recognizable.

Wow. I'm glad I'm a week late on this... I have no idea! I really haven't a clue. I'm sure I know seven (at least) but to think of them off the top of my head... that is not easy. And with my brain the way it is right now, I don't even want to try... But I'm thinking...

And still coming up blank.

How about the Band-Aid song? Not quite right...

Someone else left this:
1. Ricolah! Reeeeecoolaaah
2. NBC bells
3. You’ve got mail
4. Space, the final frontier….
5. Pillsbury doughboy giggle
6. Ho ho ho green giant.
7. They’re GRRRRREAt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...