TMI Tuesday: #152: Rerun Edition

1. Ever been stalked by an ex? Stalked an ex? Or stalked 'a you'd like to be'?

Uh, briefly, in a harmless, stupid sort of way. I didn't care for it. I'm a cut all ties kind of person.

2. How often do you reach orgasm during sex? Has then historically been true?

Who wrote this? It's got some major errors. I usually reach an orgasm. I'd say 98% of the time. Sex is wonderful.

3. Teeth when used during oral stimulation, good or bad?

Uh, well. I haven't used my teeth on anyone, it seems wrong. Teeth used the right way and gently can be stimulating. Biting during oral stimulation would piss me off.

4. How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period? How many different sexual partners have you had in a 24 hour period?

Uh, two partners in a 24-hour period (not at the same time) - that is plenty. How many times in one 24 hour period with the same partner? Luis and I did an all nighter years ago once. I'd guess at least eight to ten times. You know what?

5) Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone email your deepest secret too all your friends?

Naked through a crowd. I'll be embarrassed, but they'll all be dead from the sight of a fat, naked woman running through the street!

Bonus: Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off?

Yes, and it made no difference. It's just body fluids. And not for nothing, I know what I smell like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...