What Felony Are You?

I sometimes have to wonder about these quizzes, but for the most part they are amusing. So let's see what kind of felony I am...

In school, you were most likely to get in trouble for:
Vandalism
Making fun of someone
Cheating on a test
Being weird
Fighting
Bullying

What kind of people are you drawn to?
Powerful people
Innocent people
People who are a little shady
You aren't into people
Risk taking people
Weak people

What petty crime are you most likely to commit?
Marijuana possession
Shoplifting
Public nuisance
Littering
Jaywalking
Speeding

Which of these do you feel the most comfortable with?
Physically acting out on your aggression
Being disloyal
Being dishonest
Making someone feel uncomfortable
Ruining someone's reputation
Making someone do something against their will

Who would have been the best cellmate?
Robert Downey Jr.
OJ Simpson
Andy Dick
Mel Gibson
Paris Hilton
Martha Stewart

You Are Stalking
You tend to be very obsessive. Once you focus your attention on something or someone, it's all you think about. You are also very secretive. People don't know much about the life that you lead. You are attracted to weak people. You may want to prey on them, but you also may just want to help them. You need attention, and you can get desperate if you aren't getting attention from the right person. You'll do about anything to get noticed.
My Comments
I'm somewhat obsessive, but not about people. At least, not in a stalking sense. That is too much effort.
Secretive? How amusing. Ask anyone - I talk WAY too much and tell everyone everything. Many people think I give too much information.
Oy vey, I avoid weak people like the plague. I'm attracted to strong movers and shakers and normal people, but the spineless bother me. Helping spineless people is different, although few have any use for my advice because I'm not at all pusillanimous.
I guess I have to cop to wanting attention... but I'm not sure I'll do anything to get it.
As for the famous people to be incarcerated... I have no use for OJ Simpson. Andy Dick is stupid beyond imagining; Mel Gibson, while extraordinarily good looking, likes to play practical jokes and is an ultra-religious nut. Paris Hilton - ye gods. She might be in line for the stupidest person award along with Brittney Spears. Martha Stewart is a little too uptight for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...