'Would You Rather 'Wednesday

I found a new fun blog and it had this:

To follow are three questions. There is obviously no correct answer, but one option was usually preferred over the other. I will give you which one and the percentage it was chosen by… after you answer in the comment section. Go on, be brave and put your answers out there!

#1 Would You Rather…
Be one of ten engineers who design a bridge that one day collapses, resulting in 100 fatalities
OR
Be the only engineer of a bridge that one day collapses, resulting in one fatality?

Oh, goodness. Is this Chinese torture? Yikes.

On this first torturous question, I will have to go with Option B. I would be black-balled from engineering - especially bridges - but I'll have left behind 99 living people. It would not be right to kill 99 more in the hopes that maybe I did not directly make the bungling move that killed them. Scary.

#2 Would You Rather…
Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle
OR
Count all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic-sized swimming pool?

I suppose answering neither is the chicken way out and not very sporting. So, pretending that the fate of the world hangs in the balance if I don't do one... I will go with Option B. Sand is too small and my chances of making a mistake exponentially higher than the Olympic pool sized container... Ugh. It will take me most of my lifetime to do it... I'm 40 already...

#3 Would You Rather…
Develop the worst case of acne ever on record
OR
Have your spouse suffer with it?

This is a no brainer. I would hate it, but I would do it. What the hell is my husband going to do with an outbreak acne?! He'd make an awful mess, somehow, something he does with great frevor anyway! No, I'd have to do it. And then spend a ton of money, in $30 increments (my copay for doctor visits) to get this fixed.

How annoying...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...