3x Thursday: 09/25/y2k+8: Drinks!

(I decided to go mindless this week...go with it!)

1. What is your favorite non-alcholic drink? Why?

My favourite non-alcoholic drink is hot apple cider. I love it. It's a very autumny drink, too. The other favourite is a mango shake kind of drink that is common in Hindi restaurants. It is incredibly delicious!

2. Do you drink? If so, what's your favorite alcoholic drink?

I don't drink - very infrequently, anyway. I like Fuzzy Navels, but minus the Vodka, so it is just orange juice and peach schnaps. I guess you could say it is watered down.

3. What liquids do you drink most often?

Flavoured water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...