Saturday 9: Out to Lunch (or Dinner)

1. When you go to a restaurant, do you usually order the same thing?

Yes, I'm boring and predictable. When we order take out, I give our address and they say, "Oh, that will be the [hummus, extra bread, no olives and the chicken tika with rice, no carrots, extra raisins]." Amazing.

2. What is your favorite fish dish?

I don't particularly care for fish.

3. What is your favorite meat dish?

Chicken tika. It's an Afghani dish.

4. What is you favorite vegetable?

I guess chick peas (that is what hummus is made from) but I don't know if that is really a vegetable. I don't like vegetables. Yuck.

5. How often to you eat out?

Often enough, I guess. Not out-out, but take out, yes. All the time. Out... well... I guess maybe once or twice a month.

6. Do you usual order dessert? If yes, what?

Almost never. I'm not a dessert person for the most part. Surprising, isn't it?

7. Do you like a particular after dinner drink?

Uh, hot tea. Were you thinking alcohol? I don't drink alcohol.

8. How far would you drive to go to a favorite restaurant?

Not that far, really. I'm not one to be driving great distances especially when I am starving.

9. Do you like to dine with just one person or a group?

One person or two, but never groups. Ask anyone I work with... I get all stiff and uncomfortable and I've no idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...