Four for Friday Meme

Q1 - Economy: The unemployment rate in the U.S. dropped slightly (by 1/10th of a point) to 8.9 percent in February, the Labor Department reported today. What do you feel is needed to stimulate our longterm economy?

Wow. If I had that answer, I'd find a way to market it! I have to be honest, I don't see a way to do that. But I would start with limiting the number of children a family can have, by changing the tax base. One child, no excess taxes. Two children, stay even. Anymore, taxes go up a sliding percentage for each additional child. I think overpopulation has tonnes to do with current economic issues.
Rubber-Stamp.jpg

Q2 - Rubber Stamp: Imagine for a moment that your hand has been replaced by a rubber stamp. What does it say?

Interesting question... (no, that is not what the stamp reads...) I'll have to think on that. Maybe just "REJECTED".

Q3 - 90 Minutes: If you could spend 90 minutes with any living famous person, not because of their fame or good looks but because you truly admire them, whom would you choose?

Oh, they have to be living? OK, I choose Morgan Freeman. I very much admire him. He currently narrates the show Through the Wormhole and I love it! The other person? Any one of the astronauts who made it to the Moon.

Q4 - Location: Where would you like to retire?

Palms Springs, California, baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...