Monday Mayhem - 18 July

Welcome to Monday Mayhem! The place where nothing matters and we can all have fun on a Monday. Every week is something different. Harriet is our host. Or hostess. Your call.
Monday Mayhem: Okay, So We're Back

First, let me say I was both surprised and delighted Mayhem's return. Or more succinctly put - maybe I'm amazed.

1. What is the stupidest thing you heard this weekend? What isn't? I hear so many stupid things it's tough to keep track. Oh, wait, I thought of one: a woman tried to run over another woman in Oklahoma, because she thought that person was Casey Anthony, so she tried to kill her. How charming.

2. Who should know that it is time to move on...walk away....? I don't know, walk away form what? My 21 year marriage? No. We have invested the time and work that a long-term relationship takes. Not walking away from that!

3. What's your local forecast for the week? Hot, humid. 91 degrees today, 97 tomorrow, 99 on Thursday... high humidity. The usual.

4. Are you a Potter fan or are you glad to see it ending? I could care less. My husband went to see it this weekend. He told me how it ended and that was good enough for me.

5. If you had the opportunity to win a $250 shopping spree, where would it be to and what would you get? Hmmm. Music, DVDs, books... I could get a lot for $250 on Amazon.com!

This was very enjoyable. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...