Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Reyna Elena from the blog of Reyna Elena Dot Com. She states that she was tagged thanks to Moderately Confused Pinay. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Twenty-Fiver Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night. Oh, my... we were standing outside, watching this transformer burning with District 4, and we were joking about roasting marshmallows over the fire under the transformer that was burning the dried grass on the ground. That was a lot of fun.
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night? I was putting together the numbers for the July calls to date.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Blogging.
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.) Good gods. That was five years ago! I began working permanently at Baltusrol, I was not yet diagnosed with DM II and I was riding on Thursday nights.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Damn! Why isn't this working?! (I was trying to capture the crescent Moon on camera.)
6. How many beverages did you have today? Yikes... many bottles of water...
7. What color is your hairbrush? Um... burgundy and black.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Our ice cream yesterday.
9. Where were you last night? Out on a fire standby - watching the transform burn. We were waiting for it to go BOOM! but it never did. Rats!
10. What color is your front door? Sort of a dirty white. The original white with some layer of dirt...
11. Where do you keep your change? In a jar that reads "Ashes of Former Employees" on it. HR humour...
12. What’s the weather like today? Hot, hot, hot and... sunny. And hot.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Pistachio!
14. What excites you? This isn't that kind of blog. I can't type what I'm thinking...
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Well, it needs a cut and colour, but no, I'm actually letting it grow in.
16. Are you over the age of 35? Yes, I'm 43 - I'll be 44 in January.
17. Do you talk a lot? A fair amount. But my crew doesn't call me Motor Mouth...
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash? I gave it a try and hated it. However, I highly recommend Suits, which airs on the same channel on Thursday nights.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I know several, including one Stevan.
20. Do you make up your own words? No, I have Luis and my father for that!
21. Are you a jealous person? No, not even a little. It is a wasteful emotion.
22. What does the last text message you received say? I don't receive text messages.
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to? The ocean this coming week.
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Um... I don't know. I don't hang out with rude people.
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be? Usually... ;) He knows who he is...
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!