I Found A Monday Meme

GAME: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following they have to be real places, names, things; nothing made up!

What is your name: Aislinge

4 letter word: Read

Vehicle: Acura CLS Type S (that really is my car!)

TV Shows: Uh-oh... Grey's Anatomy, White Collar, Castle

City: Amsterdam

Boy Name: Aidann

Girl Name: Aislinn

Alcoholic Drink: I absolutely do not drink alcohol

Occupation: Human Resources, Emergency Medical Technician, now unemployable

Something you wear: Pajamas

Celebrities: Alan Alda

Food: Apples

Something found in a bathroom: A toilet

Reason for Being late: Ass____ drivers

Cartoon Character: Auguste Gusteau (Ratatouille)

Something You Shout: AAAAAAAAAAAA!

*Number Two:

The FAB FOUR.

4 Jobs I’ve Had:

Human Resources Manager

EMT

Artist

Receptionist

4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over:

The Fifth Element

Apollo 13

Monsters, Inc.

Shakespeare in Love

4 Favorite TV Shows:

Castle

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Drop Dead Diva

Suits

4 Favourite Bands:

Coldplay

Rammstein

Pink Martini

The Beatles

and so many, many others!

4 Places I Have Lived:

* Parsippany, NJ
* Fairfield, NJ
* Wayne, NJ
* Trucksville, PA

4 Favorite Foods:

* Pineapple Fried Rice, spice level 8
* Hawaiian Pizza
* Rainbow sherbet
* Bah Mee Kee Mow, chicken, spice level 4

4 Websites I Visit Everyday:

* NOAA.org
* Blogger
* Yahoo!
* Patrick's Place

4 Places I Would Love To Be Right Now:

* Anywhere in Ireland
* Yellowstone National Park
* The ocean
* My hammock

4 Favorite Colors:

* Burgundy
* Hunter Green
* Turquoise
* Silver

4 Names That I Love but Would/Could Not Use For My Children:

Chelsea

Ariel

Sorcha

Siobhan

(I'm not ever going to have children, so that last is sort of moot.)

*Number Three:

I Am A Millionaire

What would I do with a million dollars?

This is EASY.

1. $200,000 to my squad to rebuild the squad house, stock it and supply training

2. $100,000 each to my parents and Luis for all they have done to make my life so good

3. $600,000 into funds; 401(k), etc.

4. $100,000 mad money - a new Acura (approximately $60,000), new carpet for bedroom and sun room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...