Sunday Stealing - 17 July

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!

Today we ripped off a blogger named Myne Whitman from the blog of Myne Whitman Writes. She states the she got tagged thanks to Sting, the Nigerian Scorpio, for "tagging me in this free therapy". But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Honesty Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Complete the Sentences:

Right now I'm feeling... sick. I have the flu.

When I'm alone I feel... good. Sometimes great. I have no problem being alone.

When I'm surrounded by people I feel... crowded.

One thing I hate is... intolerance.

One thing I really like about myself is... my love of reading and learning.

When I'm feeling sad I... feel sad. Or watch movies with happy endings.

When I daydream it's usually about... being somewhere else.

I'm afraid of... spiders! Absolutely terrified.

I'm happiest when... I'm riding the ambulance.

One thing that really worries me is... other people.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be... my money habits.

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with... the possibilities are endless.

The family member I am closest to is... my father.

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him... I am honest with my father - he's my best friend!

One thing I regret about my life is... no regrets.

If I only had one more day to live I would... enjoy it and see the beauty in every day, like I do now.

If I was really honest with my mother i would tell her... how pissed off I am at her for this crap since 2008.

One thing about me that nobody knows is... (it's going to stay that way!)

I hope that someday in the future... there is a cure for Dystrophia Myontonia II.

When I think about my family I feel... conflicting emotions.

Something I'm really embarrassed about is... my appearance (weight-wise).

One thing about me I never want to change is... my personality.

One thing I feel really proud of is... my husband.

Blogsville has helped me to... work out a lot of emotions and negative things.

One thing I like about blogsville is... getting out my feelings and musings to make room in my brain for new ones!

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...