"Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!"
Saturday 9: The Devil Went Down to Georgia
1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil? No, not really. I do believe in entropy, but not in a semi-human form.
2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called? Ash Can, Ash Tray, Tr'Ash
3. What would you do if someone cheated on you? The rules are simple: don't pick up anything you can't put down. I have a clear understanding of human sexuality and don't have any problems with it, but protection is mandatory.
4. Do you ever cry at a movie? I think it would be easier to ask "what movies don't I cry when seeing them?"
5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status? I'm very happy with my married status. We aren't legally or religiously married but after 21 years, I'm not calling him my "boyfriend".
6. Who do you got to for advice? It really depends on the issue.
7. When was the last time someone yelled at you? Um, wow... I really don't know. Oh, wait. A patient did, a couple of months ago. We had a psych transport on our ambulance and the patient was very abusive. It happens.
8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online? Geez, I don't know. Not long, I'd imagine. Many Facebook friends are people I've met online. Maybe Patrick a day or so ago.
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon? Well, we have been many places, all of them a honeymoon! Palm Springs, CA; Florida; Las Vegas...
"Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!"