Friday Fill-In

And...here we go!

1. Life is very good.

2. Luis is one of the best places to people watch EVER because it is interesting to see how his mind works.

3. if I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is water flavour packets and my iPod.

4. Tomorrow will be here soon enough.

5. Next year, I hope I have more to do with my time.

6. This week Luis and I found the song Darling I Do by Landon Pigg and Lucy Schwartz.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Cirque du Soleil's Zarkana, tomorrow my plans include going to New York City and Sunday, I want to relax in my hammock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...