The Cheery Part of Tonight's Posts: 15 June Eclipse

Sadly, all of this year's eclipses are taking place in areas that are not visible to me. That's right. Not one single 2011 lunar eclipse is visible in the Northeastern United States this year. This makes me very sad. However, thanks to technology and the incredible cameras now available to the average Joe, the quality of pictures taken the world over (or I should say, over the world who could view the eclipse of last night) shared their images. Just to make me happy!

(That sounds nice, doesn't it?)

Here is my favourite:
A partial lunar eclipse is seen over the skies of Belgrade June 15, 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...