Friday was National Doughnut Day. I hope you managed to get yours; I’m told that Krispy Kreme and Dunkin’ Donuts were both handing out free doughnuts in honor of the occasion.
So, with such an important national event still fresh on everyone’s mind, I figured this week’s edition of the Saturday Six should focus on doughnuts as well.
One other important note: commenting is a little different this week. Check out this post for details about Livefyre.
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which doughnut shop do you prefer: Dunkin’ Donuts, Krispy Kreme, or a different store? I like both, but Krispy Kreme did not survive in the local area. So Dunkin' Donuts wins.
2. Do you prefer your doughnuts hot, room temperature or cool? Um, I guess room temp. I haven't had them any other temp.
- What goes best with a donut?
| || |
How cool is THAT?! The quiz actually got it right! I love it - that is so funny!
4. How do you usually spell it: doughnut or donut? Oh, no, no, no - I'm a purist. One does not much the English language. It is doughnut.
5. Do you prefer cake-style or glazed? Oh, I guess glazed. Well, I'm not sure. What's cake-style? I don't get doughnuts enough to know. I never buy them, either.
6. Do you prefer frosted, creme-filled or plain? Ah, this question I can answer: creme-filled with chocolate on top. Vanilla stuff on top would be even better, but I have never seen it...