Old Saturday Nine Meme

Saturday 9: Let's Roll

1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out? Where was I? No idea. Probably at home... someone probably told me, since I never watch the telly or read a paper. (That means I don't watch or read the news.) But his death was not so noteworthy that I recall where I was when I'd heard he was killed.

2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do? Nothing. That person wants to vent about me "behind my back" that is his or her right. I would tell the "friend" who ratted on him/her to not tell me things like that. I hate the phrase "behind his/her back", it is stupid. But then, people and the way they view things disappoint me all the time.

3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one? I hope writing.

4. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why? Ooooh, interesting question... wow. I would love to be Michelle Pfeiffer. I don't really know if she is viewed across the board as a sex symbol, but she is a stunningly beautiful woman, with brains and a good personality. I'd love to keep my brain and have my personality but to be beautiful, too - yowza!

5. Where is your favorite place to eat out? Mmmm, I have a few favourites. But my biggest fav is Pat Thai restaurant.

6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you've watched regularly from the very beginning? Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Castle, um, is there anything else? Maybe Eureka.

7. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do? That is hard to answer. What situation are you inquiring about? My mother's being half of a vegetable? My marital issues? (We all have those, but ours aren't so bad that we need to part.) My not working? My being disabled? I don't know. Each issue is its own thing.

8. Pimentos-- in Olives? Useless decorative effect? ...or something you maybe enjoy? ...and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar? I'm going to go with staring at them and wondering about the snack bar. Pimentos... shiver.

9. Why do you think we as a civilization can't seem to get along with one another? It is the human condition. We are a savage and belligerent race.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...