Booking Through Thursday - 18 August 2011

btt button

You’ve just had a long, hard, exhausting day, and all you want to do is curl up with something light, fun, easy, fluffy, distracting, and entertaining.

What book do you pick up?

One of two books: either something that is ...for Dummies or The Complete Idiot's Guide to... books, because I do find them to be light, distracting and entertaining. I like learning, and this is light and fluffy learning. It is funny, easy to read and take in and one is not required to read it in order. I love these books and many an interesting tidbit I've learned from them. (Especially these subjects that in school the teachers sucked the joy out of such as history.)

The other books I really enjoy that are easy to read and I find to be light reading are the John Grisham books. I suspect that few will agree with my idea of light reading, but I find it so engrossing and thoroughly enjoyable that I consider it perfect for relaxing after a difficult trying day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...