Sunday Stealing: The Nasty 31 Meme, Part 1

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!


Today we ripped off a blogger named Rose Tulip of the blog named Rose Tulip's Blog. Since it's 31 questions, we will do it in two parts. She did not state who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!Sunday Stealing: The Nasty 31 Meme, Part OneCheers to all of us thieves!1. What has been your longest love relationship? My husband of 21 years, Luis. He is the man and my man!2. What was the last gift that you received? The last gift I got was to see Zarkana (the Cirque du Soliel show in NYC). It was wonderful.3. What do you spend your extra cash on? I don't have any extra cash any more, but still books are my downfall. I just love the printed word!4. If you could live anywhere would you live? Right here. I have always lived in New Jersey and I love Parsippany, our house and being on the first aid squad. I'm close to the ocean, Manhattan and Philadelphia. It is perfect for us.5. Who's your cell provider? Verizon.6. What's your favorite mall store? Yankee Candle Company - I love their candles. I burn them all over the house.7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!) Human Resources Manager for Baltusrol Golf Club for my profession and the New York Renaissance Festival for fun.8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first? My husband and then my father. In that order.9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments? First, a new Acura, then invest 89% of it and then mad money and of course, some kind of grand and amazing vacation!10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)? Goodness me - only for weddings or at gunpoint. What a terrible way to spend a minute. Even a second. Yikes.11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard? "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you."12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go? Bookstores.13. When was the last time that you cried? When I saw "Secretariat", I was so happy at the end when he won the Triple Crown.14. What food do you hate? Spinach.15. What do you like best about yourself? I like that I'm mostly happy.Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...