Saturday 9: My Best Friend's Girl

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants’ posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

1. Have you and a friend ever have an argument because you were attracted to the same person? Has there ever been a time when this did not come up as a topic among close friends, especially teenagers? The answer is yes. In this case, it was my cousin and I who quarreled over her next door neighbour's son. Renee had always thought he was cute. I did too, and one time hiding under a bush, he kissed me for a couple moments. I guess we were around 15 or 16, which means Renee would have been 13 or 14 (she's 2.5 years my junior). I never said anything at the time it happened. We laughed about it a few years ago.

2. Who never returns your phone calls? Um... no one. But then, I don't make that many.

3. What was your favorite childhood toy? Yes, I had a stuffed animal, Snoopy, that I carried everywhere and slept with all the time.

4. Who is the last person you greeted at your door? The mailman. He's wonderful.

5. Would you change anything about your life right now? Yes. Quite a few things, really.

6. Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? Greg - he's my best friend.

7. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? Ur sounds good. I bet that was a hopping town.

8. What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed? The transit of Venus across the Sun on 6 June 2008.

9. What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child? I don't have any children, so I am tempted to say none. But most people do have them and I would say 32 - 35 years old. People are still children themselves in their 20s and if they get married in their mid-20s, they should have time to be married and get used to the relationship first, and then bring children into it. Child-rearing is the most stressful thing you will ever do, so why add to it if there are still issues in the marriage to work out? This is not something to race into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...