Saturday Six - Episode #383

This week, I figured I’d go for a set of questions that would apply to anyone, so I made the topic as simple as I could. It’s all about what’s near you now, as you’re reading this post.

I hope you enjoy this set and thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. Other than your computer or anything connected to it, what object is closest to you now? The Samsung remote for the DVR/DVD player (I have The Four Seasons on, the movie with Alan Alda and Carol Burnett); I like to have the telly on as background noise sometimes.

2. Extend your right arm all the way to the side: what object is your hand closest to at that moment? Let's see... my watch is closest to my right hand when stretched out.

3. Same exercise with your left arm: what object is your left hand closest to at that moment? One of many Föm pillows from Brookstone. I love this pillow.

4. What book is closest to you now? John Grisham's The Testament. This is an amazing read. A multi-billionaire signs a will and when it comes out, it is a fun, vicious testament. I highly recommend this book. Then again, I would recommend most of John Grisham's books.

5. Other than your computer, what electronic gadget is closest to you now? My iPod. This is always near me.

6. And now, an old-school writing question: how many pencils and pens are within reaching distance of you right this minute? Oh, my goodness. Countless pens are nearby, I love to write. Pencils... just a few special ones in my office down the hall. I only use pencils for artwork.

Usually I'm telling you how much I enjoy these memes because they make me think. And this did, too - but about things I normally don't think about and it's all so simple and every-day. And that's fun, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...