A Little Government Ditty...

I saw this government ditty on one of my friend's comments on Facebook and I just really liked the way this sounded:

I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like ex-speaker Nan, I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'.
I do not like this spending spree, I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like their smug replies, when I complain about their lies.
I do not like this kind of hope. I do not like it. nope, nope, nope.

I don't know where he found this but it certainly sums up a lot of the high feelings going around where this whole monetary fiasco has been and where it is heading.

It's hard to have any hope or faith in this new plan, in the government, or in politicians, who really only think about their jobs and how to line their pockets. It's tough to know how the public perceives the plan and it's harder still to see that we really aren't buying into the idea that this will become reality - the past shows just how often these grand plans actually are implemented and [don't] work.

The stock market is certainly an accurate barometer for showing just how good (or not) people view the government's plan to turn the economy around and jump start it. I also am suspicious of the idea of the quick fix - there is no such thing as a quick fix for the many issues that ail our economy, country, job situation, taxes and health insurance.

It will be interesting to see a year from now where the United States is and how it compares to now. I daresay it will get worse before it gets better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...