This week’s theme is about color. Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What color hair did you have at birth? Very dark brown. It all fell out and grew back in at some point in the same colour.
2. What color is your hair now on its own? All grey in the front and sides, salt and pepper elsewhere (as far as I know). I try not to let it grow in too much.
3. Have you ever, or would you ever, color your hair? Yes, I get it coloured once every six weeks or so. I know how this works: men with grey hair look "distiguished"; women with grey hair look "frumpy". How unfair...
4. Take the quiz: What Color Eyes Does Your Soul Have?
You have Green Eyes: You are easily excited and inspired. You are engaged with the world in many different ways. You won't let anyone intimidate you. You can pull out the big guns when you need to. Like everyone else, you have your fair share of self-doubts. You try to rise above questioning yourself too much. You are naturally graceful and charming. Your humility and natural honesty draws people toward you.
(Normally, I would not give these little quizzes much credence, but somehow I always get the answer that I feel applies to me prior to taking it. Hmmm... freaky coincidence? I don't know...)
5. What color are your eyes naturally? Dark brown with kind of reddish highlights in the sun.
6. If you could change the color of your eyes, would you, and if so, to which color? Green! And I wouldn't think twice about it.