Friday Fill Ins - 19 August

1. The only question is, will my friend come over to help me organise the junk room (that's right, a whole room full of junk! Why just have a drawer when you can give up an entire room?) and help me get the tossed goods out to a safe garbage pick-up point (that will make sense under #7).

2. What do I do in one day? This was on the form from the LTD people. The answer? Practically nothing.

3. Three things on my desk: At home... a couple of invoices, a heap of information about new ambulances and one candle burning: Bean Pod's Green Tea. At least it smells lovely in there!

4. Going to the grocery store is the one thing I HAVE to do today! Lunch meats, more decongestant (nothing like bronchitis in the summer to really bring one down), milk, etc. etc. etc...

5. I love playing with the cats. Fortunately, they love it, too!

6. Laying in the hammock with the latest John Grisham book overwhelms the senses.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Thai food and spending time with my old crew and then my husband, tomorrow my plans include attempting to clean out the junk room and making it impossible for the outlaw to bring back in everything I'm busting my butt to throw away, and Sunday, I want to go to the Renaissance Faire, if it is cool enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...