Saturday Six Episode #385

This week’s Saturday Six is being posted a bit later than normal, and for that I apologize. But I have a pretty good excuse that I’ll talk more about tomorrow!

In the meantime, Hurricane Irene might have been enough of a threat to encourage people to consider flying to safer ground. So I chose a visit to the airport as the topic of this week’s questions.

Thanks for dropping by!

Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. Where is the last place you visited that involved a flight? Helena, Montana and it was so worth it!

2. If given a choice and all prices are the same, which airline would you most be likely to choose for your own travel? I would continue flying with Continental. Their service is just fine.

3. With which airline have you had the most negative experiences? Well, I would have to say Delta, and only then because the two connecting flights from Arizona to Utah and then Utah to Montana. The stupid airline people searched my luggage - which I would have been fine with - but they were slobs and just shoved it back in with zero regard for my things. I wasn't too happy about that.

4. You come to the security checkpoint and you find a new full-body scanner: would you voluntarily be scanned? Yes. I'm perfectly fine with good security. In fact, I prefer it.

5. Security agents tell you that the scanner is being calibrated and that it would take 30 minutes before you could pass through security unless you allow them to do a full putdown. If waiting 30 minutes won’t endanger the chance of you getting to your gate on time, would you wait or agree to the patdown? I would agree to the pat-down - I am NOT missing my flight just for security purposes. And I feel for the security people - you think they want to pat you down? I think not. I think they are not paid enough for the crap they have to put up with.

6. Which airline fee bothers you the most and why? The over-weight bag charge is the worst of them. I was 6lbs over the weight max on one bag and had to pay over $109 for this! I was super-pissed off. And it is not as though there were other options at the time. I had to get my ass on the plane and they had me over a barrel. But that kind of excess price was just crazy. Six ounces or six pounds it is all the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...