The Queen's Meme #89

Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday

The Random Meme is well...random. Haphazard. No synchronicity. No rhyme or reason. I'm allowed once in awhile to be random. So I looked deep into the recesses of a tired pencil brain today and wrote down the first thing that popped into my head. That's a dangerous proposition.
I hope you enjoy this totally random meme.


1. What is your favorite summertime flower? One that I'm not allergic to... but I haven't found that flower yet.

2. Are you behind on your blog? Yes and no. I seem to be keeping up with some memes, but then I don't always post my usual musings. So I'm kinda sorta behind.

3. What has irritated you the most recently? My father-in-law, who lives with us, has suddenly been taking items I've put out to be picked up by the garbage men and putting them in his room. What the hell? I'm throwing out junk and he's bringing it in. It's not his garbage and if I find it out in our part of the house, it goes - but this time I'll put it in the squad's garbage container so he can't fish it out!

4. What was your last Facebook status post? Let's see - oh, yes:

You're a serial killer. Here are the rules: Go to your "profile" and look at your friends on the left side.


1st person is the one who turns you in: Colin Mellars

2nd person knows but doesn't tell anyone: Jaco Steenkamp

3rd person is your partner in crime: Peter Blin

4th person is your first victim: Aditi Parikh

5th person tries to kill you: Adam Sonzogni

6th person is the cop who arrested you: Jerry Hocek

7th person is your lawyer: Nicole Golden



5. When is the last time you laughed? Not long ago - maybe ten or fifteen minutes? There were some funny lines in The Client by John Grisham.

6. What can absolutely ruin your day? Believe or not, rain. I find it depressing and then I can't go lay in my beloved hammock.

7. What is the one thing that always brightens your day? When the cat comes to lay in my lap. She is just the most wonderful fuzzy creature in the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...