Cinn's Friday 5 - I Have Many Leather Bound Books

[01] What scent reminds you of a distant memory? Many years ago I caught the smell of lipstick (I don't wear any make up so I wouldn't normally know what lipstick smells like) and suddenly I was struck with very strong, visual memories of my grandmother. It was so strange. I hadn't seen her since I was 13 and she died in 1995. But that one smell brought back memories that were clear as a bell.
 
[02] What major purchase are you planning to make next? At the moment, none. Living on short-term disability means living on a very tight budget, something I am not accustomed to. I'd like to get an iPad II, however, when I can.
 
[03] What was the last book you enjoyed? I read John Grisham's The Confession about two weeks ago and loved it! He's an incredible author.
 
[04] What is your favorite thing to cook? Nothing. I do not cook. I can boil water for my tea and that is the sum total of what I can cook.
 
[05] When was the last time you bought flowers? I haven't bought flowers. I'm incredibly allergic to pollen, dust and mold. Flowers will practically kill me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

The Longairc-Green Family