Sunday Stealing - WonderGirl and the Shift

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named WonderGirl from the blog WonderGirl and The Sift She states that she snagged this from Mrs. Crumley, because she was lazy that day. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Do you believe in Heaven? I find that a difficult question to answer. If I say yes, I would possibly be agreeing to Heaven as so many Christians view it... I would not agree with that, necessarily. But the unequivocal "no" is not correct either.

2. Have you ever come close to dying? Well, did I really come close to dying? I think looking back on it, I was not in immediate danger of dying. I was in a very serious motor vehicle collision on 1 September 2001 - ten years ago from last Thursday. At the time, I was struck by a huge 1988 Nissan Pathfinder while on foot. I went flying, hit the ground, and had the wind knocked out of me. I undoubtedly had a concussion and various other small minor injuries but I did not come close to death. However, what happened and my perception of the event are two different things. I realised very clearly that I am mortal at that moment. I learned at age 33 that I am not immortal and can be killed. So I suppose it is all how you see it. Medically I know I did not come close to dying but mentally I learned how easily I can be.

3. What jewelery do you wear 24/7? One sterling silver ring on my left pointer finger, a Claddagh ring that has the heart pointing to mine, indicating that it belongs to someone else. That is it. All other jewelry is cycled out and changes.

4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery? No.

5. What do you wear to bed? Nothing. I hate wearing clothing in bed.

6. Have you ever done anything illegal? Yes, I smoked marijuana when I was 19. I tried it a few times over the years but the effect is always the same: sore throat, headache, the munchies. It is unpleasant to smoke, too - very acrid and painful to the throat.

7. Who was the last person that you touched? My husband, Luis. I love touching him.

8. Where did you eat last? Where did I eat last...? The most recent meal was eaten here, in my living room. The last meal out of the house... was at the Dominican restaurant with Greg before seeing the Queensryche concert. Food was excellent!

9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on? Yes, there are plenty. The ones I comment on, I comment a lot and the rest I really don't have anything to say.

10. Ever been involved with the police? Yes, the police and I are closely involved - as an EMT, I see them often. They are on almost every call we respond to, and they are super-helpful. I'm sure you were hoping for something different, but that's it!

11. Do you talk in your sleep? I haven't heard myself do it and I don't think Luis has mentioned it, but let's see what he says... Luis said, "I would say yes."

12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? Oh, godness. Let's see... I was just thinking about what actors I find sexy now (it used to be Harrison Ford and Antonio Banderas, but as with all things affected by time, that list has changed. I think I would like to have Robert Downey, Jr. and Sam Worthington.

13. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? Mostly. It's fallen flat in the last year, but otherwise, yes, I've been happy with it.

14. Where do you wish you were? Right now, I would love to be in Maine, seeing the first hint of autumn come to the trees.

15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Ha, ha, ha, ha! I am an Emergency Medical Technician, so I have ridden in an ambulance hundreds of times. I've driven ambulances and medics' trucks many times as well. However, in the context you are looking for, I have ridden in an ambulance six times as a patient, the first time after my accident in 2001.

16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do? Just about any kind of dancing is good for me. I love to dance!

17. Last gift you received? Luis bought me berry flavoured toothpaste as a gift, because one of the reasons I hate brushing my teeth is my intense dislike of mint-flavoured products. Yuck. The berry had an okay flavour but it turns out that the bubble gum has a better flavour.

18. Last sport you played? I have no idea. I don't play sports.

19. Last place you went on holiday? We went to Six Flags for the day in July. The last traveling holiday I went on was Helena, Montana in June 2009. It was amazing!

20. Current Song? What a question. Right now my biggest favourite song is Darling, I Do by Landon Pigg and Lucy Schwartz. It is a wonderful, beautiful song.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...