Friday Fill-In - 9 September

1. When I was 10 years old my cousin was born, which was weird. All my other cousins are within three years of my age.

2. Mixed field greens are my favorite vegetable because they are the only vegetables I eat. I don't care for vegetables at all.

3. My dream pets are my current cats. And so were my old cats.

4. God's love is something I believe in, but having met Luis' family, it is clear that they really don't. Apparently God is bigoted and unforgiving of all who are not as they are.

5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in Ireland.

6. The light of the sun and the Moon will keep on shinin' on me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with Luis, tomorrow my plans include more organising, and Sunday, I want to go hiking or just be outside, even if it is in my hammock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...