Friday 5 for September 23: To the Table

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
  1. Some friends have invited you over to watch the big game. What do you bring for the snack table? I doubt anyone will invite me to a televised sporting event and I wouldn't go, but if I did, I'd bring veggies and dip. The Shoprite grocery store makes a really nice tray that would feed an army.
  2. What do you bring for a potluck lunch at work (or school)? Ummm... I usually didn't... I don't cook, not my thing.
  3. It’s a regifting party! Everyone brings some gift they never opened or used and leaves with someone else’s. What do you bring? Oh, I wish I would get invited to something like that! My father-in-law gives me Hummel ornaments for the Christmas tree and I hate them. I'd give those. Someone else would like them but never me!
  4. You’re going camping for a long weekend with a bunch of friends. Everybody agrees to bring one thing that others often don’t think to bring. What’s your contribution? Oh, my. I don't camp, ever. So I would not know what to bring... not a clue.
  5. Road trip! The car in which you’re going to spend twenty hours with your closest friends only has a CD player. What do you bring? My iPod, headphones and snacks! I suspect this would be too much for me and my eclectic taste in music!
Thanks for participating, and have a splendid weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...