Friday 5 for September 23: To the Table
Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- Some friends have invited you over to watch the big game. What do you bring for the snack table? I doubt anyone will invite me to a televised sporting event and I wouldn't go, but if I did, I'd bring veggies and dip. The Shoprite grocery store makes a really nice tray that would feed an army.
- What do you bring for a potluck lunch at work (or school)? Ummm... I usually didn't... I don't cook, not my thing.
- It’s a regifting party! Everyone brings some gift they never opened or used and leaves with someone else’s. What do you bring? Oh, I wish I would get invited to something like that! My father-in-law gives me Hummel ornaments for the Christmas tree and I hate them. I'd give those. Someone else would like them but never me!
- You’re going camping for a long weekend with a bunch of friends. Everybody agrees to bring one thing that others often don’t think to bring. What’s your contribution? Oh, my. I don't camp, ever. So I would not know what to bring... not a clue.
- Road trip! The car in which you’re going to spend twenty hours with your closest friends only has a CD player. What do you bring? My iPod, headphones and snacks! I suspect this would be too much for me and my eclectic taste in music!