Saturday 9: I Fought the Law...

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

(I'm a little behind on memes this week.)

Saturday 9: I Fought the Law

1. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law? No, not for anything beyond a driving offense.

2. What was the last thing you described as either “surprisingly good” or “surprisingly bad?” Well, hmmm. I don't know. I should have answered this last week, I might have had better answers. At the moment, the movie Rio was surprising. It wasn't bad, really, but it wasn't as good as I'd thought it would be. I love animated movies and have to own most of them, but not this one.

3. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else? I surprised my son and daughter by picking them up last weekend and having them here through the hurricane. We all had a great time. (Wondering how I suddenly have kids all of a sudden? One of my friends asked me if I'd like to be his mom. I said I'd love to. Viola! Instant kids!)

4. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else? I don't know. I seem to have no answers tonight.

5. What was the last really funny movie you watched? I watched Ice Age today after not seeing it for a long time. I loved it.

6. What is something that you've never done that you secretly are dying to do? Oooh, wow... let me think. Secretly dying to do? Well, I'm dying to go to the Moon, but that is not a secret.

7. What do you hope is different in your life by August 2012? I'd love to not be disabled, but I highly doubt there will be a cure for adult-onset muscular dystrophy Type II by then.

8. Who is the last person you greeted at your door? Um, what, someone who just showed up? No one. I do greet my mailman, but he doesn't come to the door.

9. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? Oh, my! I don't know. So many choices! I'd love to have been in Ur, in Sumeria. Definitely!

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...