WTF Wednesday - Dogs on Surf Boards Join Facebook Status Chains

1) Last week women on Facebook started another one of those supposed "raise breast cancer awareness" status chains which end up just confusing men. This one had me saying "I'm 14 weeks and craving Skittles." Instantly people started asking me if I was pregnant. This has angered some people (including a blogger who posted a rant about it because she says that "pretending you're pregnant isn't cute"). What do you think of status chains like this? Ah-ha! I saw this and couldn't believe my soon-to-be-divorced friend was pregnant; the status said nothing about raising breast cancer awareness. Now, suddenly, it all makes sense! It seems kind of stupid to me if you don't specify comments like that one.

2) Do you think people should be able to buy music and share it with everyone he or she wants or should everyone have to purchase the songs themselves? I've spent enough on CDs that I have no problem getting music for free now. Or at least very inexpensive music - usually $0.07 to $0.15 a song.

3) How often do you (or your significant other) vacuum your house? Never. The cleaning ladies use it every other week, however.

4) Monday was National Cheese Pizza Day. What toppings do you like on your pizza? I love Hawaiian pizza!

5) The Thought Catalog has posted a list of great songs to cry to. What is a song that can easily bring you to tears? The latest one is Darling, I Do by Landon Pigg and Lucy Schwartz, from Shrek, the Final Movie. It is a wonderful song and I think of Luis every time I hear it.

6) Beanie babies were a big craze in the 1990s. What is a toy that you collect or used to collect? Smurfs! Can you imagine? I have a whole army of them.

7) Buddy, a 14-year-old Jack Russell Terrier, will be the first animal inducted into the Surf Dog Hall of Fame. Do you enjoy seeing animals do crazy stunts? Not usually. I can't imagine it.

8) September is Fall Hat Month. Do you like to wear hats? If so, what type of hats are your favorites? Not usually this either. I like a select few, those few that look good on me. I have a top hat right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...