Saturday 9: I Put a Spell on You

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

1. If you could put a spell on someone, who would it be and why? Easy. I'd put the "You get to live like me for a week" spell on the people at the State who declined my long term disability so they can find out exactly how difficult my life is. Then we'll see how that turns out. I'd also like to give the clueless man the spell of "One period" so he can understand how hard it is to go through menstrual cycles like we do. 

2. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be? One moment... Um... When I started working at Baltusrol as an employee instead of a temp. That was a wonderful day.

3.If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? That is hard. The things I'd want to change are nebulous and difficult to pin down in a physical way. How would I convince my past self that having an immunological disease meant scaling back on the long hours to draw out your workable time over your lifespan? There are very few physical things I'd want to change.

4. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality? I have no idea. I know what television personalities I've been told I look like... Personality... that is a lot harder. I suppose the closest person would be Dr. Megan Hunt on the show Body of Proof. There is a lot of me in her - that singularity of purpose and often saying whatever pops into my brain. That is very me all over.

5. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be? There is no one I know personally that inspires such hatred in me. And I would need to know them personally to feel that way.

6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself. The habit of spending money. I keep trying, but I am really quite miserable at it. It is not something that is easy to change after so many years of just spending it.

7. Describe yourself in one word. Aislinge

8. List your top three memes that you like to respond to. Patrick's Place Saturday Six, Patrick's Place Sunday Seven, and WTF Wednesday, Thursday, Friday memes. Yours is fourth on the list and many others follow.

9. Why do you blog? Lately it seems to answer all the memes I know, but I also blog to empty all the excess shit out of my head. I find it a great tool for clearing my mind and making space for the new junk. I always feel better after blogging.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...