Sunday Stealing - The Lower 40 Meme Pt. 1
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. The only exception is when we find a meme from a blogger who longer posts. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called Highway Girl. We will do the forty question in two parts. She states that she shamelessly stole it from Rappy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) Who is the last person you high-fived? Rob at the squad house over the weekend. I forget what we were talking about but it was appropriate at the moment...
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive. Uh, no. I wouldn't pass the physical with the muscular dystrophy. Come to think of it I may not even be able to lift the gun.Certainly the backpack is out of limits as well.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on? It sometimes happens as an accident. I try to void making that mistake so that I am not awake at 0400 to turn the bloody thing off.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? Never. And as much as I love Luis, I won't use the milk out of the container after that. Because eeeeiiiiiuuuuwwww. Just euiw.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? I don't think I have entered one, but I would had a higher than average chance of winning - I am a competent speller.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? I have been stung by more bees than I can count. So many, in fact, that I am now allergic to their venom.
7) How fast can you type? Well, very slowly. I appear to type fast, but I end up making a gazillion errors that I go back to and correct as I type, which if you know touch-typing at all, then you know that is incorrect typing. So in fact, I'm an abysmal typist!
8) Are you afraid of the dark? No, of course not.
9) Eye color: Dark, boring brown.
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? I don't think I've ever been to a drive-in as an adult.
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? I don't normally choose a bath as an alternative to a shower. I'll take a bath and then take a shower when finished with the bath. Taking a bath is just to have a nice soak; taking a shower has a real purpose.
12) Do you knock on wood? Only if it is a door and I need to knock to be polite.
13) Do you floss daily? No.
15) Can you hula hoop? Yes. Well, I used to, so I should think I still can. Then again, maybe not.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes. It goes with both my last jobs: Human Resources Manager and EMT. No blabbing information.
17) What do you want for Christmas? I want an iPad II, baby!
18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Not personally, but I hear he lives on Drury Lane!
19) Do you talk in your sleep? All people do - anyone who says they don't are lying.
20) Who wrote the book of love? Well, not the Apostles, that's for sure. Maybe it was Q!
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!