Saturday Six Episode #387

Here’s another set of six questions just in time for your weekend. There’s no real theme to this week’s set, so get ready for a little of everything.

Thanks for dropping by!

Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. What color are you least likely to wear? Bright yellow or orange. People with my colouring can't wear colours like that. (Sort of like this font...)

2. What color do you tend to wear the most? Black first and foremost, burgundy, hunter green, deep purple and blue tones.

3. What skill would you like to increase? I'd really love to be able to finish what I start, but my ADD brain just is not into that.

4. What’s the number one thing stopping you from doing so? Um, well, my brain. I suppose if I really made myself crazy and did everything I could not to be distracted, well, maybe then. But this is very much an original design flaw, and not one that has all bad points, I might add. That same factor that keeps me from doing one job at a time is the same thing that can take away depression at a moment's notice because I am easily distracted. So I don't know if I would want it to go.

5. If you had set goals for 2011, which one would you likely be most far away from reaching at this point? Huh. All of them. My get-up-and-go got-up-and-went when I retired. Also, I just received notification that the state denied my LTD claim; according to them I'm not disabled and they don't consider DMII debilitating enough. I hate these people - they are healthy and understand nothing of what it is like to be me.

6. Is it a goal you think you can realistically meet by the end of the year? I've been trying to stick to a budget, which is nearly impossible. I hate it. And now, with my STD running out and my benefits going to COBRA in October, I will be broke. Faster than I care to think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...