QOTW - 2008/08/25

And the Question of the Week is… Are you an extrovert or an introvert? Do you think people can be both?

My answer:
I am very much, as a matter of course, an extrovert, happy to share everything, discuss anything, and outgoing and friendly and fun. I am seemingly ubiquitous. People find me to be very approachable, open and always ready for conversation.

Normally.

Put me in what I consider an unusual social situation, and suddenly, as though a switch has been flipped, I'm a complete introvert. I can't explain it and while I'd like to know what it is about those settings that does that, I really have no idea. It is highly annoying. I hate being that way. But there it is!

So my answer is yes. I am both an extrovert and an introvert... I suspect that we all have that something that flips the switch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...