Saturday Six: Episode #228 (I missed it last week)

1. On an average night, do you tend to get more sleep than you need, less sleep than you need, or just about exactly how much you need?

Thanks to modern chemistry and pharmaceuticals resulting from said chemistry, I get right around 8 hours of sleep.

2. Do you have trouble sleeping well in a bed other than your own, i.e., a hotel room?

Gods, yes. It's like sleeping on Beds by Torquemada. Horrifying. In Texas we got very lucky - I slept like a baby on the teeny beds that we had there. Luis had his little single bed and I'd mine, so after a conjugal visit in one of the single beds, one of us returned to the correct bed and it was delightfully soft and comfortable. Not like hotel beds. Even with the adventures in pharmaceutical-induced sleep, I wake up in pain and earlier than 8 hours - the beds are torturous.

3. Do you have trouble sleeping in a sleeping bag or tent?

Oh, cringe, cringe. My idea of roughing it is a three-star hotel! A sleeping bag or tent would be crippling on a long-term level!

4. Take the quiz: What Does Your Bed Say About You?

I think I did take this... let me check... yes. Under Tuesday, 26 August.

5. Has anyone ever told you that you snore? Did you believe them at the time?

Luis has said so, although he made it clear that I am not a mega-decibel snorer but a mild one, and it is only when my allergies are acting up - I wheeze. Lung issues are my forte... I get chest infections and suffer from them for weeks. I go crazy to keep chest infections from occuring for that reason.

Luis snores enormously and loudly when he is fat. The moment he loses the weight, the snoring stops. Amazing!

6. When was the last time you woke up in the middle of the night thinking you had overslept? How many hours did you have left to sleep before you had to get up?

That never happens. On the nights that I am riding, I am awake most of the night anyway. I certainly don't wake up early thinking I've gotten too much. Yikes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...