Sometimes First Thing is Best!

I just want to catch up on a couple of questionnaires before hopping in the shower!

The Back To School Test
When you went back to school, how long did it take for the initial excitement to wear off?
A few days
A few hours
A few weeks

What did you like best about going back to school?
Getting away from your parents
Seeing your friends again
Learning... seriously!
There's nothing you liked about going back to school
What new school supply did you enjoy getting most?
A new backpack
New school uniforms
New crayons
New pencils
New notebooks

When you were starting a new school, what were you most afraid of?
Finding your class
Making friends
Getting along with your teacher
Remembering your locker combination

How did you like to decorate your locker?
With a mirror
With pictures of your friends
You didn't decorate it
With a collage

What Your Back to School Personality Says About You
You are laid back and fairly dispassionate. Traditional concepts of success are not important to you. You are most likely to succeed if you simply do what you love. Doing things you find boring dooms you to failure. Your greatest skill is making something out of nothing. You don't need much to feel inspired. Your biggest stumbling block in life is worrying about what other people think of you. Their opinions matter even less than you think. You're not quite sure what you're thankful for in life, it doesn't seem like there's a lot to be thankful for these days.

My Thoughts
This was completely off. I am laid back to some degree, and I always succeed doing something I love. After that, it is all wrong. I am thankful for many, many things now and am in one of the happiest times of my life. Things are so good right now, and have been for some time, I want to pinch myself and make sure I'm not dreaming.

My point was I loathed school. People who feel nostalgic about high school are a cipher to me. I hated it. Going back meant time for a ten-month round of torture at the hands of the other students, some of the teachers and the "faculty" such as the guidance councelors (not unlike an unmarried marriage councelor...), who were all of the opinion that I was destined to work in a Walmart-type establishment for the rest of my working career. (Take that, losers! Had you bothered to talk to me for a moment instead of the teachers or others with no clue how to discern their lack of interest in teaching from what appeared to be scholastic apathy on mine, you might have learned something - like how to actually councel.)

Twenty-plus years later, I'm still a little bitter about school. Not the lesson I wanted to learn.

Do You Make Common Spelling Errors
For each pair of words, pick the one that is spelled correctly:

hypocrasy
hypocrisy

rhythm
rhythem

fluorescent
florescent

posess
possess

truly
truely

maintenence
maintenance

facsinate
fascinate

minature
miniature

restaurater
restaurateur

vegitarian
vegetarian

potatos
potatoes

withhold
withold

burgler
burglar

privilege
priviledge

recommend
reccomend

changeable
changable

embarrass
embarass

questionaire
questionnaire

unfortunatly
unfortunately

argument
arguement

Your Common Spelling Mistake Score: 85% Correct
Your spelling is excellent. You don't fall for common spelling pitfalls, and you spell almost everything correctly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...