What Kind of Tea Are You?

I love hot tea, so this is a good one for me!

Which of these is your favorite indoor activity?
Working out
Shopping
Working on a hobby
Thinking
Blogging or writing
Daydreaming

Which of these is your favorite outdoor activity?
People watching
Sightseeing
Talking a quiet walk
Hiking
Running
Relaxing in nature

Which of the following destinations is the most road trip worthy?
Your favorite secluded spot
An amusement park
A beautiful waterfall
A beautiful national park
An international festival of some sort
Any place you haven't been

If someone you know is having a bad day, you're most likely to:
Take them out to do something fun
Tell them a happy story
Listen to them carefully before deciding what to do
Help them gain some perspective
Just listen
Give them advice, whether they want it or not

Your friends can count on you to:
Not overreact
Accompany them on their adventures
Make one on one time for them
Say or do something completely unexpected
Be real with them
Introduce them to something cool

You Are White Tea
You are quite delicate and very sensitive. You are easily overwhelmed. Peace and serenity are important to you. You shy away from intensity of any sort. You appreciate a simple quiet moment. You can relax easily without feeling bored. You take the time to enjoy life. Even when things are busy, you make the time.
My Thoughts: I don't think I'm on my game today... I disagree with this, too. I'm not easily overwhelmed, I take things pretty well and in stride. I'm a very intense person and I'm not one to stay away from such things. I do enjoy simple, quiet moments, but that is because my jobs are insane and both are very intense. I'd have said I'm black tea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...