Saturday 9: Children and Age of Bloggers

Saturday 9: Children and and Ages of Bloggers

1. Do you worry about your next birthday?

No, as always, I look forward to it.

2. Have you ever lied about your age in the recent past? If yes why?

No. Never. Not to hide my age, nor to advance it (I have never been a drinker of alcohol, so I never lied to make myself 21).

3. Have you ever lied about your age when you were young? If yes why?

Oh. I jumped the gun on this one.

4. How much older have you been a person that you were romantically involved?

Not much. Maybe three or four years at one time?

5. How much younger have you been a person that you were romantically involved?

Same, no big age difference.

6. Have you ever been consider a sibling, rather than parent of your child?

Oh, I've no idea. I doubt it.

7. If you have had children, did you factor in age when deciding to have a sibling?

I haven't any. But if I did, I would put at least five years between them.

8. If you have not had children, are you happy with your choice and/or fate?

YOU HAVE NO IDEA! And you clearly haven't read my blog!

9. Do your siblings have kids? Are you close to them? Their ages?

No kids. No siblings. Now nieces and nephews. Life is GOOD! I have a small number of cousins. That's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...