Wednesday Weirdness #181

How often do you talk to your siblings?

Never. I haven't any.

2. How well do you deal when given an ultimatum?

About as well as anyone should, given those circumstances. Employees love that. They like to threaten to leave. Well, I tell them, "You need to do what is best for you." Please feel free to leave if you don't wish to be here. Good luck and best wishes and don't let the door... well, you get the idea...

3. Have you ever dated someone or had a lover who had an emotional or mental disorder?

I wonder sometimes. I really do. If I did, I was unaware of it at the time.

4. How do you feel about crossdressing?

Whatever floats your boat. As long as I'm not required to do it, too. Although you can't blame men for wanting to be on our side... we have far more choices than they do.

5. Have you ever lied about the number of sexual partners you have had to someone? Why?

No, but the number is not so high as to be scary and not so low that I am embarressed.

6. Does your significant other have the same political and religious views that you do? How often do you discuss politics and religion with them?

I'm not sure we see anything the same way, although in that, Bush has made us closer in that we both hate him quite strongly. Good for Luis. Not that he voted for him either time.

7. What sport, if any, do you find to be most boring?

They are all boring. Horse stuff and golf is like watching paint dry. Football, baseball and basketball - yawn. I can suffer through a very minimal amount with Ray, but that is really all. The Olympics might be it and even then, he is the curning candle approver.

8. Have you ever honestly peed in the pool?

Sure. Anyone who tells you they haven't urinated in a pool is likely, well, lying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...