People Googling Themselves

Yes, Joe Autera, I know you do this.

How do I know this, you may ask? Well, two reasons. I know I do it (my name is unique enough that it pops right up) and also I have coworkers who are easily as paranoid as you (I do realise it goes with the territory but is fun to tease you about), and do the same thing.
I find it amusing that I create all that work. I'm content to stay with FaceBook, although I'm amused that some of my employees took me off of their friends list. I won't hassle anyone for what they put there. But I can understand that, too.

Anyway, yes, you made the list! You were terribly influential to my inauspicious start and one of the key people who helped me to become an executive where I am now. And my current coworker may grumble from time to time, but he doesn't worry about having my support on a lot of key issues. We have an excellent working relationship and had I not had that with you, it would not have been so easy.

Many, many thanks. You cannot know how much I love what I do and how strong I have become in this area.

I think it also turned me on to being an EMT - you know how much I love the police! Definitely my parents had a role in it - they always made it very clear that the police are there to help everyone. But what I learned from you about what it means to defend something, such as the country and all the whackjobs like me in it... you were my first close encounter with that, from your side of it.

And, of course, the war stories.

Still... it would be nice to actually have a dialogue with you! Is there any special reason why you won't get in touch with me instead of leaving me an annual comment? Or comment a bit more consistently! Anything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...