Hummus and bread for an appetizer and thai chicken pizza for the main dish at California Pizza Kitchen for lunch today.
2. What was the last meal you cooked for yourself?
Good gods, I've no idea. I never cook.
3. Who was the last person you shared a meal with?
My husband. We had Chinese take-out for dinner. Lunch was with my father.
4. Take the quiz: What Pasta Dish Are You?
I did. See the posting under the same title. I posted that earlier this evening.
5. If you could only have one pasta dish for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Uh, well... I don't know. Penne pasta with red sauce.
6. Check your pantry: counting products like soups that contain noodles, dry pasta and boxed meals like Hamburger Helper, how many items do you have that contain some pasta?
I haven't the faintest idea what is in the pantry and it is a big pantry, and since I cook nothing, I'm not worried overly about the state of noodles, dry pasta and boxed meals in there. I'm sure they are all fairly represented in that huge pantry.