Catching Up on TMI Tuesday Memes

TMI Tuesday #147 - "Out" Magazine Edition
1. What is your favorite song to have sex to?

Our sex life is not so planned that I usually have music playing. But if I did, it would be Crystal by New Order. There is something intensely sexual about that music.

2. What is your vision of hell?

I don't really have one. Maybe Utah.

3. In the film made of your life, who will play you?

Molly Ringwald or maybe Ally Sheedy. I've been told that I look like them (I can't imagine how, but I have heard it more than once).

4. What is the one thing you most urgently need to tell your mom?

It would not matter. She would not recall or make sense of it at this point.

5. What will be carved onto your tombstone?

Ooooh, an epitaph... Gods. I don't know. That needs thought. I really don't know. Maybe "he who dies with the most money is still dead". How does that sound?

And the bonus: What is your drag name (which would be, first name: the name of your first pet; last name: the name of the street you grew up on)?

[Editor note: I know this doesn't fit the theme but I have been saving it a while so I'll use it.]

Pussums Rice Street. Yikes. How scary is THAT?!

TMI Tuesday #148
1. Are you truly politically correct? Be honest.

Gods, no, never. It just is not in my nature to be that way.

2. Will you ever streak in public during rush hour?

Not unless I lose a considerable amount of weight. Then I would do it but only with a mask on, so that I would not be recogniseable. I could not allow that sort of publicity and keep my job!

3. Would you ever do something sexual in public (more than 20 people around)?

I'm open-minded but not that open-minded!

4. Do you ever not have good table manners?

Most of the time, I would imagine. One of the reasons you cannot take me anywhere.

5. Do you ever fantasize about a public sexual act? Describe.

No. I just don't have any desire to do stuff for public consumption.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever gone through a true sexual fantasy? Describe.

Yes, I have. But I need not describe it to prove it. It's mine to remember.

TMI Tuesday 149- When you wish upon a star edition
You find a fairy. With a wave of their wand they can change anything for you. What is the one thing you would change about your body?

My weight. I would have slender arms, a flat belly, shapely legs, perky breasts. This is not a difficult one. If I could really only change one small part, my arms... my upper arms... would be it. Even if I lost all the excess weight, the upper arms would still be huge and flabby - those are genetic.

What is the one personality trait you would change?

Hmmm. That is not nearly so easy as the physical item to change. Ummm... my inability to focus. I don't know if that is really a true personality trait, though. If it is not, then I guess I would change my great discomfort in being at dinner events.

What is the one thing about your job you would change?

Filing. I hate filing. Really, really hate filing.

What is the one thing about your home you would change?

The flooring in the living room. It is all but destroyed at this point.

What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change?

I would be hard pressed to really do that. True, there are things about him that make me crazy, but then to change one of them would be to make him someone other than Luis. I suppose his lack of interest in oral things would be it. He likes to get but not give. And when he does, he is not into it, so he is not good at it.

Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?

Oh, my. The list is long and I cannot really put most of them in print. I would not do that to them nor would I put myself in a position to have that become public knowledge. I may not be politically correct, but all people have value, even if not to me specifically.

Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?

Oh, wow. Any one person? Well... I have a few people. I think Steven Sudol would be my top choice. He did in January of 1996 and I miss him terribly. I think I'd like to have my grandfather back but that would be weird. He lived a full life. Steve died at age 42.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...