Ask Me No Questions... Another Meme

This mini Q&A courtesy of blogger Photo Cache, a Flipino-American living in San Francisco. She maintains two blogs: Frankly, My Dear and Worth a Thousand Words. The latter is a photoblog; she's also quite a shutterbug.


I found this on I am Woman, See Me Blog, another blog that looks like a lot of fun. I may have to take a look at the two blogs mentioned above, as well.


1. WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
In 1998 I had just started working at PNY Technologies in Parsippany, as an HR Representative. I loved it there, although in August 1998, we'd just gotten through a huge layoff in May. But that was past. Luis and I loved with just the two kitties, Ariel and Chelsea, and his father was still in Colombia - ahhhh, the good old days! Would that he would head back that way now!


2. WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?

1. See the movie Swing Vote, despite the one and half stars (ouch!) that People Magazine gave it.
2. Do more laundry (I did not make any promises that this was a fun-only to do list.)
3. Listen to more music/try to update my iPod without losing everything that is on it now.
4. Buy some vittles from the food store.
5. More blogging!

That is a nice mix of torture (Nos. 2 and 4, possible section 2 of 3) and fun (Nos 1 and 5 - I'd say that with, uh, let me see, five posts already [one will go up at 16:01], I've more than accomplished that!)

3. SNACKS I ENJOY:
a. Extreme Cheddar gold fish
b. The whaddya-call-it flavour of wheat thins
c. psitachio nuts


4. PLACES WHERE I LIVED:
Parsippany, New Jersey
Fairfield, New Jersey
Wayne, New Jersey
Trucksville, Pennsylvania
Wallington, New Jersey


5. THINGS I'D DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
Someone else put "get boobs" but I have those.
a. Get skinny!
b. Maybe get my arms liposuctioned and then visit my grandmother's grave and make fun of her flappy upper arms that she - through DNA - bestowed upon me!
c. Buy the ambulances and put us into business for ourselves
d. Tear up the carpet and flooring in the living room, have them replaced, then have a multitude of cats
e. Buy Luis' father his own apartment in Colombia, give him strict instructions never to visit, then threaten to put him on Mars with the manned mission in 2030 if he STILL hasn't kicked off this mortal coil by then! (Shit, I could afford it, right?)
f. Buy Luis the sickest, most expensive gaming computer extant
g. Pay off all of my debt (there is a lot less now than there used to be, but billionaire status'd bring right to zero FAST), then buy out the most heinous credit card company there is and turn it into a great one that has maybe 200 customers who at that moment truly need some credit and give them counseling that would turn them around and put them on the right monetary path

h. (This is the biggie!) Take 3 billion of the 6, 831,979,670 world population (as of 0946) and have them neutered. This would be based on monetary status, general DNA fitness and basic intelligence. Don't laugh - I'd do it and I'd be on the list (DNA fitness = 0). Of course, I want to be neutered, but still! Over-population is a huge problem on this planet.

6. PEOPLE I WANT TO KNOW MORE ARE:
a. Any man who has landed on the moon
b. George Carlin (I know, I know, I missed that boat)
c. Galileo
d. Jesus (just to prove that this was just another guy like the rest of us that somehow got stuck with the onerous title of Son of God)
e. Ponce de Leon (what? He's not alive still? Disappointing...)
f. Dr. Atkins (how's it feel to be killed by your own fad diet?)

Don't get bent by this and tell me how sacreligious and irreverent I am - you knew this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...