Saturday 9: Just Our Choices In Music

1. What was your first favorite song?

I think it was The Beatles Abbey Road - the whole album.

2. Who was your first favorite female singer?

Hmmm. Um... Kate Bush.

3. Who was your first favorite male singer?

Bono from U2.

4. Who was your first favorite band?

The Beatles

5. Who is your all time favorite band?

There is no such thing, because there are excellent bands all the time. I can't give any one band that title.

6. Who is your all time favorite male singer?

Same as above.

7. Who is your all time favorite female singer?

Same as above.

8. What is your all time favorite LP/CD album?

Hmmm. Pink Floyd's The Wall. It was a breaker for all kinds of things.

9. What was your first favorite radio station?

WLIR, 92.7. I had to do all kinds of crazy things to get it to come in well. It was hard to get (it was out of Long Island) but I could get it in and I recorded all sorts of things on tapes to have. I miss LIR. I know it is under different letters now and I don't know if it plays Alternative and punk any more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...