Saturday 9: The Fastest Day

1. Is there a day of the week that time seems to fly by faster than the other days?

Monday. Monday sails by without pause, and is the best day of the week. The payroll process is an active one and by the time I finish everything, I look up and it is already 1430!

2. Is there a day of the week that seems to never end?

Friday, believe it or not. Not because of what you think. I ride on the ambulance on Thursday night and I am tired on Friday. Nothing can be more time-dragging than exhaustion.

3. Have you ever had a strong crush on someone, but did not say anything to that person? If yes, why?

Hmmmm. I don't think I've ever not said something to the person I had a crush on. That is not at all like me to not say something. Have I had crushes? Absolutely. Men are wonderful and many attractive. I've had lots of crushes and still have one on a colleague now!

4. Have you had a crush in secret and then told that person? If yes, what happened?

Usually nothing. Once in a while it has made the other person uncomfortable and sometimes I got positive results (very few times). Most of the time nothing happened - the other party found it flattering but was able to let it be there and not affect the relationship.

5. Have you ever been stalked?

No, thankfully.

6. Have you ever, in retrospect, stalked someone?

Other than the normal teenage pinings? No, not really.

7. Have you ever slept with someone on a first date?

On the first date? No. Not even on the second.

8. Have you ever regretted not sleeping with someone?

I'm sure I have... but I can't think with whom.

9. What attracts you first to someone else (sexually, romantically or both...you chose)?

Many. many things. Eyes, chin, and a uniform is a plus (!) on the physical side. Depth, intelligence, strength of character on the non-physical side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...