What City Do You Belong in?

When you imagine a well dressed woman, you picture her wearing:
Versace
Michael Kors
Stella McCartney
Chanel

When it comes to your career...
Your career comes first - and you're a total go-getter.
You don't mind having a career, but you'd prefer to focus on your family.
You go to work, enjoy it, but you don't make it your life.
Your career is important - but so are your friends and love life.

You couldn't enjoy a city that didn't have...
Incredible food
Stuff to do around the clock
Lots of art and architecture
A diverse, thriving population

The first impression people get of you is that you're...
Passionate and classy
Driven and energetic
Charming and worldly
Opinionated and creative

Your idea of culture is:
Poetry, fashion shows, and good wine
Ethnic food, first run theater shows, and punk concerts
Going to a modern art museum or clubbing with your friends
The opera or out dancing with your sweetie

When you go out for dinner, you usually opt for something:
Sophisticated
Spicy
Trendy
Comforting

You Belong in London
A little old fashioned, and a little modern. A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.

My Comments
I loved London when I was there. I'll accept that.

The first question I could not answer and didn't. Well dressed is absolutely possible without designer names - I'm assuming that all those names where designer ones. I know nothing about designers and honestly (I'm sure anyone who knows me would agree) I could care less.

Questions 2, 3 and 4 are right on the money. Question 5 is not quite right... punk concerts - any concerts - have stopped for me a long time ago. I love my hearing a lot more than I love shows. First run theatre shows mean almost nothing to me but ehtic food? Absolutely? I am more likely to try another culture's food than American as our food is awful.

Question 6: I hate fancy restaurants and am ill-at-ease in them. Give me comforting or comfortable any time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...